Clubfoot describes a range of foot abnormalities usually present at birth; baby's foot is twisted out of shape or position. This is present at birth and affects the foot and (or) ankle. It may affect both the legs and a single leg. Treatments for club foot should be done immediately otherwise it may affect him or her seriously. In children there is a subtle imbalance in muscle forces in the lower leg resulting in the foot deformity.
Clubfoot is painless in a baby, but it can eventually cause discomfort and become a noticeable disability. The foot will remain twisted out of shaped and the affected leg may be shorter and smaller than the other.
1. By using Ultra Sound while fetus is developed may find Club Foot.
2. Check the Health Condition while the Infant is born.
3. Diagnose the Mobility and appearance of the feet and leg.
1. Club Foot treatments started after the birth of Child, if he or she is unable to stand or withstand her weight need treatment.
2. Casting or splinting are usually done as initial Stage.
3. Immobilization procedure is repeated every 1 to 2 weeks
4. Using the Ponseti method, theclub foot is manipulated or stretched every 5 to 7 days
Orthopedics India in Aurangabad provides Quality and Excellent treatment care in Club Foot.
Visit Us: www.orthopedicsindia.com/